Omega Flax Oil
Omega Flax Oil
- 2 auf Lager 2 available for immediate dispatch
- Inventar auf dem Weg
Free Extended Returns
Free Delivery over £50
Price Match Available
Earn £0.18 in points
A vegetable oil packed with essential fatty acids for maintaining healthy skin, coats and joints
Flax Oil, also known as linseed oil, is obtained from the gentle cold pressing of the dried ripe seed of the flax plant. The resulting product is packed with essential fatty acids, particularly omega 3 but also some omega 6. These essential fatty acids are important for maintaining basic cellular health, coat conditioning and supporting joint health, yet horses cannot produce them naturally, meaning a supplement becomes necessary.
Flax oil has been shown to have numerous health benefits for horses. These include:
- Sustaining basic cellular health; essential fatty acids maintain cell form and function, which are responsible for helping the body perform many biological functions
- Maintaining a healthy coat and skin; dry or dull coats can benefit from fatty acids which help with a healthy coat texture, making for a full and shiny appearance
- Supporting joint health and mobility, especially for horses who experience stiffness. Flax Oil has been shown to help manage the build-up of lactic acid in muscles, which is a common cause of fatigue in performance horses
- Sustaining a healthy circulatory system.
Regularly used worldwide, Omega Flax Oil is loved by both leisure and professionals such as competition rider Nicola McGiven. Omega Equine’s 100% pure cold pressed Flax Oil is produced daily at UK factories, with no heat or extraction chemicals. This ensures the product retains all of its goodness, so when it reaches your horse, it will be perfectly fresh.
Flax Oil Contains:
Omega-3 essential fatty acids (Including Alpha-linolenic Acid)
Omega-6 essential fatty acids
Omega-9 essential fatty acids.
Crude Protein 0.05%
Crude Fibre 0.05%
Crude fats and oils 99.90%