Lincoln Blood Tonic
Lincoln Blood Tonic - 1L is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
A perfectly balanced daily tonic which is rich in iron. Optimises performance, restoring your horse’s natural sparkle and energy.A palatable ‘pick me up’ for horses post-competition, horses convalescing following periods of illness. Lincoln Blood Tonic can also be fed continuously as a daily tonic to maintain health and vigour.
Contains Yucca for palatability & Kelp for its iodine content. Regular use will support optimum fitness in the equine athlete.
- A perfectly balanced daily tonic - rich in iron.
- Optimises performance, restoring your horse's sparkle & energy.
- A palatable 'pick me up' for horses post-competition, horses convalescing following periods of illness or can be fed as a tonic to maintain health and vigour.
- Regular use will support optimum fitness in the equine athlete.
- Perfect support to assist recovery following illness.
- Helps to optimise oxygenation of the blood.
- Supports red cell production.
- Loaded with iron, multivitamins & minerals.
- Readily absorbable.
- Yucca adds palatability.
- Kelp provides iodine.
- Kelp Extract
- Yucca Extract
- Vitamin A E672 8255151U/kg, Vitamin D E671 1031891U/kg
- Iron EI (Ferrous Sulphate) 8440mg/kg, Iron EI (Iron Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate) 940mg/kg
- Iodine E2 (Potassium Iodide) 7.79mg/kg, Cobalt E3 (Cobalt Sulphate) 61.9mg/kg
- Copper E4 (Copper Sulphate) 1180mg/kg, Copper E4 (Copper Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate) 290mg/kg
- Manganese E5 (Manganese Sulphate) 2620mg/kg, Manganese E5 (Manganese Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate) 290mg/kg
- Zinc E6 (Zinc Sulphate) 3040mg/kg, Zinc E6 (Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate) 340mg/kg
- Selenium E8 (Sodium Selenite) 26.27mg/kg
Ponies <300kg = 15ml per day
Horses 300-600kg = 25ml per day
Horses >600kg = 40ml per day
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
|Service Name||Order below £50||Orders £50 or more|
|Royal Mail Tracked Standard||£3.95||FREE|
|Royal Mail Express||£5.95||£3.95|
- EASY Returns
- 30 days return policy
We offer a no-hassle 30-day return policy for refunds & exchanges. Returns & exchanges are valid for 30 days after the order has been fulfilled, provided it has not been used or fitted and is returned in its original packaging.
As part of our extended returns policy for the festive period, all orders made between 2nd October - 24th December 2023 can be returned anytime before midnight on the 31st January 2024. For more information please visit our full returns page.