Lincoln Yea-Sacc 30
Lincoln Yea-Sacc 30
Yea-Sacc 30 contains a mixture of Yea-Sacc & Brewer’s Yeast. Yea-Sacc provides the yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae which supports the fibre digestion process, whilst the innovative inclusion of Brewer’s Yeast provides B vitamins and Amino Acids. Feed to maintain a healthy hindgut or give at known times of stress to support and stabilise the hindgut microflora.
Brewers' Yeast, Yea-Sacc
- Stabilises the hindgut microflora
- The optimum support for hindgut fermentation which relies upon a healthy microbial flora
- Yea-Sacc provides the yeast culture Saccharomyces Cerevisiae which supports the digestive process
- Brewer's Yeast provides essential B Vitamins & Amino Acids.
- Contains high levels of protein, Selenium & Chromium for overall health & immunity
- Feed for maintenance (or at known times of digestive stress) competitions, high starch diets, courses of medication & wormers to support the symbolic hindgut bacteria
- Perfect support for all horses & ponies, including veterans
- 30 Day supply
Standard Delivery: £3.95
Express Delivery (Currently unavailable): £5.95
Free Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Standard Delivery: 4-6 working days
Express Delivery (Currently unavailable): 1-3 working days
We ship overseas too! For more information, please visit our delivery & shipping costs page.
Returns are valid for 30 days (for UK orders) after the order has been delivered. All UK returns & exchanges are free and you won't be charged for postage.
How long does it take to process a return?
Once we have received your package it takes 2-3 days for our returns team to inspect and asses your items. When your items have been approved by our returns team, refunds will take roughly 3-5 working days for the funds to appear in your bank account. If your return is for an exchange, the item (if it is in stock) will be dispatched same day. If the item is not in stock we will have to order the item in which can take up to 5-7 working days. If we cannot order the product in, you will be refunded the full cost of the product.
For more information on our Returns please visit our Returns Policy page here.
Signup to our Loyalty Points scheme and start earning when you are spending. Enjoy lots of benefits such as discounts, freebies and gift cards.
Every time you make a purchase from GS Equestrian you’ll earn a certain amount of points (3 points for every £1 spent). These points add up to earn you fantastic rewards. The more points you earn, the more rewards you can claim.